Sole Trader Tax Return
Individual Tax Return
Tax Agent Sydney
TAX logic has the expertise and experience to provide clients with effective taxation solutions. Our tax advisory and compliance professionals are highly skilled and focus on assisting clients in managing their taxation affairs and keeping up to date with legislative changes.
Need Help Preparing Your Small Business Tax Return?
TAX logic will assist you with the income tax treatment of:
- Small Business Income / Loss Analysis
- BAS Reconciliation’s
- Depreciation Schedules
- Motor Vehicle Costs Calculations
- Inventory Reconciliation’s
- Small Business Tax Return
Whatever your tax query, TAX logic will take the time to work through your concerns, lodging your Small Business tax return accurately and on time.
What Documents Do I Need To Give You:
Sole Trader (Small Business) Information
- Excel Cashbook listing Income & Expenses
- Cashbook Reports (MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero)
- BAS Returns & GST Reconciliations
- Copies of Invoices for Assets over $300 in value
- Motor Vehicle Log Book & Closing Odometer readings
- Home Office Expenses
- PAYG Tax Instalments paid to the ATO
- ABN and GST Registration details
- Business Description / Industry
- PAYG Payment Summaries
- Details of any Allowances Received (Car, Phone Meals, Travel etc)
- Newstart / Youth Allowance Statements
- Interest Income Details
- Dividend Statements
- Managed Funds Annual Statements
- Details of any Work Deductions you think are relevant
- Private Health Insurance Annual Tax Statement
- HECS / HELP Statement from the ATO
- Copy of your Last Tax Return lodged or Notice of Assessment (if available)
- Tax File Number
- Full Name
- Cururent Address
- Date of Birth
- Job Description / Industry
- Copy of Drivers Licence or Passport for Indentification Purposes
Now that I am a Sole Trader will I still get a tax refund?
- Probably not in the first year, you need to pay tax to get tax back
- Once you start paying PAYG Tax Instalments, you may be entitled to a refund in your 2nd year of business
- If you are not yet paying PAYG Tax Instalments, it would be wise to put aside 20% of your sales Income to cover tax at the end of the year.
- Reminder - Registration for GST is compulsory for businesses with an annual turnover of $75,000 or more
Do My Tax !!!
Because TAX logic understand that it is not always possible to take time off from work to go see your Accountant, we made Tax Service easier for you:
1. Mobile Tax Agent - our mobile tax agent service means we come to you (home, office, or nice café if you know one)
2. Online Tax Agent - email us your tax documents as a pdf or excel file for fast affordable tax service
TAX logic are a team of online & mobile tax agents offering both business and after hours services for Sole Trader Income Tax Return preparation.
All TAX logic tax agents hold either Chartered Accountant or CPA qualifications.