CGT Tax Return
The Tax Return for Investors
Individual Tax Return
Tax Agent Sydney
TAX logic specialise in Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Individual Tax Return preparation assisting you any time you sell an Investment Property, shares or options.
Need Help Preparing Your Individual Tax Return?
TAX logic will assist you with the income tax treatment of:
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculations when selling Rental Properties
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculations when selling Shares / Options
- Managed Funds Trust Distributions (Annual Statements)
- Share Trading Tax Treatment
- Employee Share Schemes (ESS)
- Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRP)
- Residency Status for Taxation Purposes
Whatever your tax query, TAX logic will take the time to work through your concerns, lodging your tax return accurately and on time, ensuring you have claimed the maximum tax deductions you are entitled to so that you can receive the highest tax refund possible.
What Documents Do I Need To Give You:
- Shares - Buy & Sell Contract Notes
- Shares - Dividend Reinvestment Information
- Shares - Capital Restructure & Share Splits
- Shares - Capital Return amounts
- Managed Funds - Annual Tax Information Statements
- Managed Funds - Capital Return & Tax Deferred amounts
- Property - Buy & Sell Settlement Statements (Conveyancers will provide this)
- Property - Mortgage Statement showing final discharge & Expenses paid
- Property Dates - First Owned, First signed with Agent, First Rented & Dates of any periods you lived in the property
- Property Dates - Where you own multiple properties we will need Principal Place of Residence elections
- PAYG Payment Summaries
- Details of any Allowances Received (Car, Phone Meals, Travel etc)
- Interest Income Details
- Dividend Statements
- Managed Funds Annual Statements
- Rental Property Annual Summaries
- Details of any Work Deductions you think are relevant
- Private Health Insurance Annual Tax Statement
- HECS / HELP Statement from the ATO
- Copy of your Last Tax Return lodged or Notice of Assessment (if available)
- Tax File Number
- Full Name
- Current Address
- Date of Birth
- Job Description / Industry
- Copy of Drivers Licence or Passport for Identification Purposes
When Do I have to pay my Capital Gains Tax?
- All clients on our tax agents list get extended time to lodge their tax returns
- Providing your previous tax return was lodged on time you should be able to lodge your CGT Tax Return in May.
- Payment of your Capital Gains Tax will then be required in June (you may apply to the ATO for an extension to pay)
Do My Tax !!!
Because TAX logic understand that it is not always possible to take time off from work to go see your Accountant, we made Tax Service easier for you:
1. Mobile Tax Agent - our mobile tax agent service means we come to you (your home or office)
2. Online Tax Agent - email us your tax documents as a pdf for fast affordable tax service
TAX logic are a team of online & mobile tax agents offering both business and after hours services for Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Return preparation.
All TAX logic tax agents hold either Chartered Accountant or CPA qualifications.